You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

Separation of content

After some discussion with Ben and Gina we've decided to make the LP site here a basic site, with basic spirituality and basic healing concepts. The site will be limited to four workbooks,  three already in place and one more on archetypes which I'm currently working on and which I hope to be finished by the end of this year. This will form for the "foundational" spiritual training. The idea here is to keep it accessible for "normies" as the kids say.

More advanced materials will be divided and places elsewhere. Advanced spiritual tutorials will go over to michaelsharp.org where, as you will see, I've added an "advanced teachings" page. These teachings will be modeled on the Upanishads. The first lesson is on the page already (see here).

My idea is to add two or three  of these units a month for the foreseeable future.

The presentation of this information is modeled on the Upanishads. As explained in the article "Pedagogy of the Upanishads" this is primarily for efficiency and to encourage discussion open student inquiry and discussion. Students can use the MS forums for discussion. https://www.michaelsharp.org/forums/

We'll be adding another set of pages focussed on healing and relationship/connection coaching shortly. These pages will likely be situated within this LP site.

All current students should have access to the MS materials. If you don't or need help logging in, let me know.

-- All you need is love...

Recent forum posts

building a better and more inclus …
building a better and more inclus …
What is money video series
Skip to toolbar