Community forums

Forum Navigation
You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

Create your Personal Sacred Text

The book Create Your Personal Sacred Text is a Connection Manual written by psychologist and family therapist, Bobbi L. Parish. The manual takes a gentle approach to the expansion of connection. In this book, Parish recommends a research oriented connection practice (i.e. looking into the sacred texts of this world for inspiration), and discusses the importance of Intent to Awaken, discipline, focus, personal care, perseverance, flexibilities, openness to things outside our comfort zones, and the development of Receptive Seeking as a way to heal connection. This manual is useful for those who are frightened by the prospect of Connection, who have had Nadir Experiences that make them wary of it, or those who prefer a softer approach to the expansion of connection than is provided by visualizations like the Great Invocation, and other more direct forms of Connection Practice.

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

michael - did you post this book because it is what we are reading for the next reading group?

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

No, because  this page

Recommended Resources

contains a list of recommended readings and resources, songs, documentaries, etc., to help people explore topics related to the LP.  Topics around connection, awakening, activation, connection outcomes, eventually cosmology and theology, etc.,

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

Recent forum posts

Create your Personal Sacred Text
Ben's Healing Journal
Everybody has a Connection Experi …
Everybody has a Mystical Experien …
"I" is for Ideology
The Healing Power of Connection S …
Einstein - Religion and Science
Quantum Change
Student Reading Group
Transformational Change
Does Evil Exist -Part I