Forums

Forum Navigation
You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

dream of falling baby

I had a very vivid dream the other day, which I wanted to share with the LP community.

In my dream,  there was a very little baby who was wandering around unsupervised, because his parents were not paying attention to him. I was watching the baby stumble along, and was also watching the parents, and I could tell the parents were unaware that the baby was heading straight for a big drop off. I don't remember the details of the dream, but I remember that I caught the baby, and he was OK.

I think my dream speaks to the precarious position we are finding ourselves in. As Michael mentioned in his World Reading of May 4th, the bodies are not waking up.  I have noticed that some people seem to be gracefully ascending into a higher level of function, but many others seem to be making no forward progress at all.  Further, I have also noticed that my own intentions are manifesting FAST (!), and it is becoming increasingly clear to me that we are existing in a very high energy environment.

My interpretation of my dream isn't that "it is all up to me." Of course I believe that successful project completion  requires effort from all of us. But on the other hand, it is the responsibility of each of us individually to do whatever we can to advance the LP agenda of awakening people to the truth.

One suggestion that has came to me is the idea for another visualization. One way to conceptualize of what is happening is that the intentions of spirit are manifesting faster and faster around us, pushing us all forward towards the ascension. As additional conduits [i.e. connected bodies] become available, the intentions of spirit manifest in an accelerating fashion.  So I think a good conceptualization of what is happening is that of a river rushing along, where the river is encountering resistance from the extant old-energy realities as it flows.

Therefore, a good visualization is to just visualize/intend the river to gently sweeping away [i.e. non-violently pushing downstream] the garbage currently blocking its flow.

Another good thing people can do is to start to contribute more to the LP community. One observation I have made is that the LP has many more observers than participants. However, I think what is really needed is more user participation, both in terms of posting to the forums [so that we can encourage/help each other], and also more active work to spread awareness of the Lightning Path amount through our online & in-person social networks. One central tenet of Michael's teachings is that the ascension isn't going to happen unless we do it, so I think it is important to keep in mind the idea that "we are the ones who we've been waiting for."

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

"I think what is really needed is more user participation, both in terms of posting to the forums [so that we can encourage/help each other], and also more active work to spread awareness of the Lightning Path amount through our online & in-person social networks. One central tenet of Michael's teachings is that the ascension isn't going to happen unless we do it, so I think it is important to keep in mind the idea that "we are the ones who we've been waiting for."

I agree. Certainly on some level an LP member has benefited along those lines, however when it comes to seeing the results of doing everything required to awaken and heal, it can be very subtle and can be discounted by mistake.

I recommend that one keep a journal on one's awakening/healing processes and progress and intend very strongly to become moreso attuned to those realizations especially during one's quiet time, where the answers do come, which takes constant practice, practically a daily basis.

For me, Evernote is a great app to use for years and it's free, one need not be a great writer to start with, which also takes constant practice to be clearer and clearer; a thousand miles begin with one step so a Chinese proverb says.

Recent forum posts

ARMs revisited
The Healing Power of Connection S …
Nothingness
CQ Saturation Point
A million hits a month
Mania Score
Repetitive Thoughts Score
Sleep Score
Somatic Score

Pin It on Pinterest

Skip to toolbar