You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

ethics of pure consciousness events

I could not find a spirit wiki entry for a "pure consciousness event", but I have seen the concept referenced somewhere in the LP books, I believe as one outcome measure of connection.

But just for the purposes of discussion, imagine a 'pure consciousness event' is a subjective experience in consciousness that doesn't have a basis in physical reality; it could maybe just be defined as a dream.

Further, since it is a dream, let's imagine that once the dream is over, the dream is just gone, and the subjective experience of the dream really only lasts while the dreamer is having the dream.

With this being said, I have been wondering recently if there is an 'ethics' involved with the imagination of spirit.

If spirit is pure consciousness, and has been having pure consciousness experiences [non physical thoughts/dreams] for literally all eternity -- even before there was such a thing as physical matter, presumably -- what kinds of limitations or restrictions would be [voluntarily] placed on those dreams?

To me, it would almost stand to reason to assume that even spirit might dream & imagine all manor of "non aligned", violent and bizarre dreams, especially if the overall problem for spirit is boredom.

So I am wondering, what kinds of ethics are involved in pure consciousness events or dreams?

Is it appropriate or normal for higher consciousness to be involved in all sort of subjective experiences of pure consciousness that would seem "unbecoming of a divine being"?

And is ethics or morality only really something that comes into play once reality exists in a grounded, physical form, whereby one's actions and intentions can have harmful effects on others?

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

With this being said, I have been wondering recently if there is an 'ethics' involved with the imagination of spirit.

Certainly. Ethics can be understood as a guideline for actions. A set of "rules", if you will.

The concept of justice is one such rule. The fabric of consciousness is just. We can recognize this by the way the dimensions of creation are fashioned. In the talk section of Space-Time Tube an attempt at exlaining the principle of justice based on the emergence of the dimensions of creation is made. (it's a bit old (2017), and the page has some flaws/contradictions, but the main idea is captured nontheless.)

To me, it would almost stand to reason to assume that even spirit might dream & imagine all manor of "non aligned", violent and bizarre dreams, especially if the overall problem for spirit is boredom.

Well, presumably the fabric of consciousness allows for a maximum of variety. Thus, a monad can imagine and experiment all it wants within its own "buble" of existence. However, there are certainly rules that prohibit its potentially misaligned imaginations to affect other, non participating monads.

And is ethics or morality only really something that comes into play once reality exists in a grounded, physical form, whereby one's actions and intentions can have harmful effects on others?

As it seems to me, ethics comes way prior to the creation of physical reality. Way before it. Ethics emerged in the instant more than one monad existed.

As far as I can see, the entirety of ethics is a mere consequence of the rule "energy follows intent instantly and literally". All ethical rules can be traced back to this rule essentially.

Freedom.

Justice.

Equality.

Okay Ben, this will possibly delight you.

Recently I feel like an archeolog, digging for answers. Especially when I take a very mild dosis of stone. I was asking some peculiar questions today. Asking stuff about Ascension, ... well here are a bunch of keywords: Descent, purpose of the Descent, purpose of Ascension, purpose of [spwiki]PU[/spwiki] within the project of Ascension, Stratified Reality, Internal Bullshit Detector, Emotional Semaphore, Control of Reality, Yin and Yang, Disconnection, Permanency and Responsiveness, The Problem of Permanency ,The Problem of Responsiveness, Emotions, Emotions as a tool for altering Energetic Composition of Reality, The Problem of Limitation by our own Power.

I imidiately started to write an essay about this. It describes the structure of reality, why ascension exists in the first place - more precisely, why the Descent that preceded it existed, the role of emotions in this etc.

Anyhow, I think I have an answer for your great question/assertion posed above:

Here's a direct answer to precisely this question/assertion.

The answer goes as follows: "You want to know whether or not we think bad stuff, we [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] s?

NO!

We CAN'T - more precisely, WE DON'T!

The issue is, that we are just too damn powerful. Seriously. If we would think of non-aligned things, it would instantiate instantly, or almost so, and that we do not want either. Do you understand how annoyed we were/ how powerless we felt, as soon as we realized this?! WE, limited by our own power!?! No no no. Such a thing cannot exist. So we thought of a solution. The solution involved the creation of Stratified Reality. Stratified Reality is easy to grasp. Everything around you is nothing but energy. Any type of energy has two dichotomically related properties. Responsiveness, or we might also call it Formation to use the LP term, and we have Durability/Resilience, or Force, to use the LP term. We might also just term it yin (formation) and yang (force). Now, yin and yang are dichotomically related, meaning that pumping the one up, will lower the other. Stratified Reality is nothing but the creation of two different strata of reality whose yin/yang proportions are inversely related. The Physical Matter has loooots of yang, and next to no yin. Mental matter on the other hand, has loooots of yin and next to no yang. We can check this simple thesis by recognizing that physical matter simply does not respond to our wishes, but is therefore extremely resilient and exhibits more power/stronger impression. Mental matter on the other hand works precisely inversely. It is extremely responsive to our will but has such a lack of yang, that it cannot even exist without us constantly imagining it. It has a minimal impression on reality, as it has no power, since it lacks yang.

This was precisely as wanted. To solve the Problem of The Limitation by our own Power, we created Stratified Reality. In this reality, we solved the issue quite remarcably. Since the mental matter lacks so much yang, the effects of our thoughts are insignificant. Hence, now, we were able to think all sorts of stuff without it being instantiated instantly and with the force we are used to. We thereby overcame the limitations our own power brought upon us. Moreover, we did it in a way that was acceptable for everyone, since nobody needed to actually suffer this way. Since the mental matter lacks force, the thoughts are not being instantiated. And frankly, did you think we would be so crazy as to allow for such a thing?! We have the cake and eat it, too! We overcame our limitations, but simultaneously took care that they do not hurt us, since it was clear from the beginning that such thoughts would do so.

Quote from aim on February 5, 2019, 4:57 pm

Okay Ben, this will possibly delight you.

Hi Aim - let me say first, thanks for replying. It is cool that you are able to channel in the way that you do.

However, I don't know for sure if I understand your [channeled] answer. It seems to start off by saying: "You want to know whether or not we think bad stuff, we [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] s?

NO!

We CAN'T - more precisely, WE DON'T!"

But then the rest of the explanation goes into detail regarding how the ability to think "non-aligned things" is desirable and became possible because of the creation of "stratified reality".

To me, the answer seems to be self-contradictory.

(Again, I am not trying to be 'right' about anything, or to criticize. It is just my ability to understand that is limited.)

Additionally, from reading the Book of Light, I got the impression that the creation of physical matter came after a long time of pre-physical creation.   So before physical creation existed, presumably everything would be 'mental' [pure consciousness].  So in what sense would thought in such a situation become "instantiated?"  (In other words, what does "instantiated" mean in such a context?")

And it also gets back to my original question. Assuming a consciousness with the ability to think or imagine anything (where there is no physical basis to that imagining), what are the self-imposed limitations on that imagining???

For example, think of human authors. Often, they write stories that involve intrigue, violence, betrayal, etc. because the inclusion of such plot elements lead to a richer landscape from which to create imaginary stories than would exist if such plot elements were not able to be included in any stories.

I think your answer is maybe implying that there are not any self-imposed limitations on what to include in the imagination of spirit when spirit is having pure consciousness events. Is this correct?

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

I really need to put down stuff more clearly.

Unfortunately, such ideas are for myself not that clear either. But the answer(s) fit well with your initial question.

So, I'll try to make my cryptic comments more plausible.

At the end you write "... when spirit is having pure consciousness events."

We can use this statement as a starting point of the discussion. I personally believe that disincarnated spirit (our [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] s) are permanently having a "pure conscious event". It's their thing so to say.

Moreover, I think that in "the realm" of spirit, the "physical matter" and "thoughts" are the very same thing. There is simply no distinction between the two. Now, you will want to say that physical matter surely cannot exist in the realm of spirit. And it's true, of course. However, I would respond with: neither do thoughts, the way we experience them.

If you want, we might call the realizations that go on in the realm of spirit "thoughts", but then we absolutely do need to add that these "thoughts" have a huge force. In fact, they have so much force, that by our standards, we would classify it as physical matter. So just imagine you think something, and that that thing actualizes itself real fast and with ooopmh. I think that is how existence in the non-incarnated realm is. Thoughts are very manifest.

Now, if you think about it, this kind of limits what the [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] is willing to think ("summon"), right? It better would think twice about its (enhanced) "thoughts", because they are so much more powerful than in the incarnated realm. [in truth, the power comes from the [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] ]
Thus, it makes sense (to me at least), to create a reality that is not as "real". More specifically, one that lacks yang - because it is yang that gives reality its punch.

So, to answer your remark concerning the contradiction you mentioned: Sure, the statements are contradictory, if you don't distinguish between our experience here on earth, as incarnated souls, and the experiences the souls do that are not incarnated. It's not like they experience nothing... Souls cannot not experience anything. That is what consciousness is all about.

But, if we look at the first answer, which states that the [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] cannot/does not think bad stuff, it is meant for the realm of Spirit. In that realm, the [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] really needs to be carefull what it wishes for. Which is why the answer, concerning the possibility to think non-aligned things, that came was a "no". And [spwiki]RMC[/spwiki] usually does not like a "no" 🙂 So, the fabric of consciousness thought of a solution to this.

The rest of the post was an attempt to explain a solution to this problem. The solution that I termed "stratified reality" simply states that thoughts have lots of yin and practically no yang, while physical matter lots of yang and practically no yin. It further implies that both, thoughts and physical matter as well, are essentially crystalized energy. Thus, I claim that spirit created this "reality" (omg such an annoying term...) as a solution to a couple of issues spirit was having within the nonincarnated realm.

Additionally, from reading the Book of Light, I got the impression that the creation of physical matter came after a long time of pre-physical creation. So before physical creation existed, presumably everything would be 'mental' [pure consciousness]. So in what sense would thought in such a situation become "instantiated?"

Indeed, and the "pre-physical creation" is not over, I'd say.

I think it's important to distinguish between "disincarnated" mental operations and incarnated ones. disincarnated ones have usually lots of power behind it. Here I am not clear whether or not the Soul is able to control this. Obviously, it is able to control the amount of yin and yang it itself uses, but it is using UC/Ain that is by default energetically balanced. Thus, I think the "mental" realm you mention is presumably quite different from what we usually associate with mentality. The instantiantions of the non-incarnated "mental realm" are in a sense a mixture of what we associate with mentality and what we associate with physicality.

Please bear in mind that some of these ideas are as of yet quite un-grounded.

Recent forum posts

building a better and more inclus …
building a better and more inclus …
What is money video series
Skip to toolbar