Forums

Forum Navigation
You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

homeopathic doses of connection supplimenets?

Is it possible to utilize connection supplements in homeopathic doses"? Further, do sub-perceptual doses of connection substances [i.e. doses so small that they are not perceivable by the user] still offer benefit? Or is it the alteration of subjective consciousness itself that somehow is responsible for the healing power of these substances?

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

Personally I had never done or had heard of taking CS in 'homeopathic doses'(until now), which is much lower than the individual substance's 'normal' dosage. In the past I would go the lowest normal dose because of going it alone a few times and got the desired results. I found a few sources which provided a variety of answers, though not sure which would apply in your case of exploration.

There's one source that says that it depends on the substance, the amount one is taking and the person's tolerance and being in a given setting:

https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/dose/dose.shtml

Another source says similar though it's best not to dilute too much to the point that there may not provided a desired effect at all:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15699975

This source seems to support usage to go under the radar of the body's defenses to avoid developing a tolerance:
https://www.thealchemistskitchen.com/blogs/blog/microdosing-with-plant-medicine-spagyrics

Overall this appears to be a mixed bag on how to approach it, including 'go low and slow'.

Aside from trusting good 'ol intuition and established info should do just fine and document as you go in terms of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual cues along the way if there are no other meds or other health issues involved.

However, if that's the case, I would recommend above all else further research into each of the CS you want to explore healing with respect to its homeopathic dosage and a talk with a doctor who is wise, compassionate and knowledgeable of your health and the realm of CS, once you have determined the desired effect(s) you're looking for.

Quote from rheaah on December 26, 2018, 9:07 pm

However, if that's the case, I would recommend above all else further research into each of the CS you want to explore healing with respect to its homeopathic dosage and a talk with a doctor who is wise, compassionate and knowledgeable of your health and the realm of CS, once you have determined the desired effect(s) you're looking for.

I think you can use CSs in a homeopathic way, assuming your intent is for healing and reconnection. The stronger the dose, however, the wider your connection and the more insight you'll generate. The quality of that insight, and in particular how grounded it will be, will depend on the mental state, emotional state, educational background, past exposure to spiritual "teachings" (good and bad), etc.. In the sixties they referred to this as "set and setting." Personally, although that's accurate, I think its an oversimplification

Be aware, the entire LP corpus from Workbook One through Six, and supplementary materials like the Book of Life and the Book of Light, are all designed to create a "set and setting" conducive to strong, open, powerful, grounded connection. From the Healing Focus Points (Workbook One) through the Connection Framework to the work on archetypal cleansing and so on, it's all designed to "unkink the hose" so to speak. Using CSs homeopathically in that unkinking process probably works, but like Rheaah says, it depends on the "desired effect" and what you're looking for.

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

Recent forum posts

Īsha Upanishad
Dream of dieing
What did Einstein Say about Relig …
Bad Conscience
NEW DRAFT of Rocket Scientists' G …
Winner's Take All
Ben's Creative Output
LP Rods
Ben's Healing Journal
Ben's Poetry
The Wild Fox Koan