You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

LP Alumni

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all liking the changes on the site. Mike has been working hard trying to create an easier way to navigate the Lightning Path so we can grow and expand the messaging, so please let us know what you all think of the changes, and or ways on how we can improve. It is exciting to see our work and your participation to our work come into the next phase of our journey i.e. to create a system of knowledge, healing, and safe inquiry and support in order to help lift up as many people in order to heal our selves, our families, our communities, and our planet.

The traffic on the LP site is increasing, and we have even been getting new members joining. Some of these members have shared with me that they are afraid to jump in the conversation because they feel they don't think what they have to contribute will add to the conversation. Those of you who have been on this journey with Mike and I, we are hoping that you will help us make the newcomers feel welcome. As of February 2020, we will be sending out a welcome letter to the newcomers and in this letter, we will be giving some guidance on how to use our site and our forums. We are also encouraging the newbies to feel safe and to ask any one in the forums for help and guidance if they feel they need it, so we are asking you for your patience while newcomers get comfortable with their participation.

Thank you all for your honesty, thoughts, and feelings as we all try to work towards a better understanding of what it means to be human.

G

Hi Gina,

Huzzah, the 'thumbs up' icons are working šŸ™‚ !

I was seeing the improvementsĀ  and saying to myself, 'Way to go Mike, lookatyou rockin' the site!'

The feel of it is so much smoother, pages loading faster and the menus have become more streamlined.Ā  Looking forward to using the RSS Feed more instead of hitting my email inbox.

ThisĀ  has been around a long while I also like the Shambahala link, though not sure whether to call it an '(conceptual) animation series' or a 'cartoon' .Ā  I like the genuine the ebbing and flowing of tension it presents as each of the charactersĀ  are on their personal journeys towards healing, remembering and connection to Consciousness.

Looking forward to meeting the new folk who grace the site and get comfy.

Hi Gina/Hi Rheaah - I am glad to hear the LP is growing, and new people are starting to jump on board.

The LP has been quite the journey for me, and I am excited for other people to get involved and experience it for themselves.

I really hope more people start posting on the forums. I think the interaction on the forums is a big part of the experience.

So my best advice for new-comers is to: "jump right in!"

https://www.kundalinisoftware.com May the people of this world be free.

I'd be very happy to see more action in the forum! There's no need to be shy :). Surely we all have lots of questions, and posing them will always be fruitful for everyone. I, for instance, still have a lot of questions regarding Connection and Connection Experience. And I mean the very basic stuff :). How does it feel? How to engage in connection? What to do after connection is established? Did I ever had a connection experience, or is it just my fancyfull imagination? And so on. But the contributions need not necessarily be about something as lofty as connection or connection experiences. In my eyes, we are all here to help each other, and this is only possible through communication.

Gina stated:

Some of these members have shared with me that they are afraid to jump in the conversation because they feel they don't think what they have to contribute will add to the conversation.

If this is due to some of my contributions, I apologize. I just have questions, or ideas, so I post them freely, without thinking about (social/psychological) consequences. (Feel free to do the same šŸ˜› )

To all newcomers: Welcome to the LP. I've been around for almost a decade, and I can tell you that it's a great place.

Hey Aim,

No nothing you have contributed has caused any negative reactions. I think people are standing around the side lines watching the conversations and when they are ready, they will join in. I just wanted to highlight some feedback so we are all conscious of it that's all.

I too am looking forward to hearing other peoples thoughts and feelings and contributions.

G

Recent forum posts

building a better and more inclus …
building a better and more inclus …
What is money video series
Skip to toolbar