Forums

Forum Navigation
You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

The Movie The Sphere - Reinforcing the Fool in School archetype

The Fool in School Constellation, from the old energy archetype deck teaches you that you are a fool in school here to learn your lessons, clear your karma, or prove your worth in some way. We see this basic message iterated ad nauseum in the pop cultural output of this world. One of the reasons often given for your tutelage is that you're just too stupid and incompetent to have power for yourself. Indeed, you should be afraid of the power because if you were to accept it and us it, by your own foolish incompetence and weaknesses, you would surely blow yourself, and those around you, right up. In this way we are taught to remain passive and submissive, afraid of our own light and power.

The movie below is entitled The Sphere. This film is an 1988 Spiritual Propaganda film that brilliantly conveys this old energy message to the comatose masses. It is a movie that I originally saw in the theory. If you have some spare time, it is worth looking up and viewing (purchase link), so you can see for yourself just how real The Fool in School old energy constellation really is. It is also worth looking up as an exercise so see if any of the ideas represented in the film still percolate in that brain pan of yours.

If/when you watch the film, feel free to comment/discuss in this thread.

Additional content is available to LP members only. To get the full message, become a member, register and login.

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

It's really too bad for this movie as I was really hoping for an alternate ending.

To me the movie just screamed 'unworthiness of power'; throughout the movie, I just wanted them to think the unpleasant events away.

Additional content is available to LP members only. To get the full message, become a member, register and login.

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

It certainly was arrogant, even after they realized what they had done, it was just,' oh well, business as usual'; the ending really made me feel angry.

Recent forum posts

Ben's Creative Output
LP Rods
Ben's Healing Journal
Ben's Poetry
The Wild Fox Koan
Schooling the World
Enneagram of Personality
LP Grades - help
Ben's Awakening Story
Awakening Movies
The Dark Legacy of Carlos Castane …