Forums

Forum Navigation
You need to register and login to create and read (some) posts

WATCH THIS VIDEO

I just watched the most amazing video. The best thing I've ever seen
-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

Thank you for posting this, Michael!
The symbolism is incredible. I also love the old school demoscene vibe this video has (it reminds me of Uncovering Static by Fairlight & Alcatraz)

Yes. This is exactly the vision of the LP. There's even little lightning flashes that kick of the spiritual awakening that finally blows the doors of the old system of power and control. Amazing video. I was literally in tears at the end of it.

-- Subscribe to new posts by visiting your profile. Click the edit button, scroll down to "subscribe to Forums" and click "subscribe."

It sent shivers down my spine, but in a positive way.
It's fascinating that the same idea spontaneously comes up in different places, as if we are ready for it.
Recently I also started reading collection of books that seem in many ways very similar to Lightning Path, but are of Russian origin. Some energy work exercises there remind me of Great Invocation in LP. They also give deep insight into internal works of the system (they call it an energo-informatic parasite).
And speaking of Great Invocation, I like how it's frequently abbreviated as GI - in computer graphics GI is an abbreviation for Global Illumination 🙂

Excellent short film truly. Very inspiring.

Straight after watching it (three times) I sat down to do a short version of the GI.

Usually, after the GI, I visualize some sort of global awakening process. I'm creative with that. Most of the times I visualize how those who awaken connect with each other via white light, and help each other to maintain and manifest their light, while simultaneously activating their surroundings. This time a picture worth mentioning came.

I visualized how every human in the world is holding hands with other humans in the world, in a way that created a huge web of humans holding hands, everybody included in this web. Then suddenly one human pushed its hands up, and a wave similar to what happens in a soccer match (laola) happened. With the difference, that the human raising its hands also pushed its entire body upwards, in an attempt to float higher. In the initial picture, the web of humans was floating around in air. If a human managed to push upwards, then automatically everyone around it was pulled upwards as well, because they are holding hands, with ever smaller increments for the people farther away. Naturally, those who pushed upwards pulled everyone with them, some more others less.

After a fraction of a second, the picture changed and gravity appeared. The human web tried to "flap its wings upwards", but the gravity pulled them right back to status quo.

In a third instance, the picture changed again, and gravity was becoming weaker. Some of the people - perhaps those who didn't have as much baggage/clothes on - managed to float again by pushing upwards. Evidently, their success in doing so depended strongly on the persons they hold hands with.

Quote from aim on September 26, 2019, 7:39 am

Excellent short film truly. Very inspiring.

Straight after watching it (three times) I sat down to do a short version of the GI.

Usually, after the GI, I visualize some sort of global awakening process. I'm creative with that. Most of the times I visualize how those who awaken connect with each other via white light, and help each other to maintain and manifest their light, while simultaneously activating their surroundings. This time a picture worth mentioning came.

I visualized how every human in the world is holding hands with other humans in the world, in a way that created a huge web of humans holding hands, everybody included in this web. Then suddenly one human pushed its hands up, and a wave similar to what happens in a soccer match (laola) happened. With the difference, that the human raising its hands also pushed its entire body upwards, in an attempt to float higher. In the initial picture, the web of humans was floating around in air. If a human managed to push upwards, then automatically everyone around it was pulled upwards as well, because they are holding hands, with ever smaller increments for the people farther away. Naturally, those who pushed upwards pulled everyone with them, some more others less.

After a fraction of a second, the picture changed and gravity appeared. The human web tried to "flap its wings upwards", but the gravity pulled them right back to status quo.

In a third instance, the picture changed again, and gravity was becoming weaker. Some of the people - perhaps those who didn't have as much baggage/clothes on - managed to float again by pushing upwards. Evidently, their success in doing so depended strongly on the persons they hold hands with.

You should write this up in an allegory. I'll publish it in https://medium.com/human-spirituality

(more on "The Lightning STrike" in an update I'll be posting soon)

Here's a first draft. What do you think?

Long ago, a prophecy foretold,
Of a plan that was great and bold.
The marvelous plan was not without strife,
Yet, many souls took part in this game called life.

The cosmic story, act three, third stage,
Depicts the play up to the last page.
Shortly before we receive our promised wage,
Upon the scintillating dawn of a new age.

The allegory of the Great Plan

Act I

Imagine a world of plenty inhabited by happy humans enjoying their time in this beautiful world. In this world, every human was holding hands with other humans, in a way that created a huge web of humans holding hands, everybody included. Due to this marvelous web, loneliness and despair was unknown to our happy humans. They smiled and played, immersed in song and dance. Our happy humans were flying freely around, up and down, to their hearts content.

Absolutely free. In love and devotion. Together, in a marvelous web of humans.

Act II

But then 'it' happened.

Suddenly, flying around was getting tougher. Something was strange. Our happy humans started to FALL. After considerable inquiry, some of them started to realize. They are being pulled down to the ground. Gravity kicked in. And indeed, their lives became bitter and grave.

This was concerning. Having reached the ground, our happy humans repeatedly tried to flap their wings, but to no avail. Gravity was too strong. What's more, they were all holding hands, and this made their struggle even more futile. Because every happy human that managed to leave the ground, now also needed to pull the rest of humanity with it. The weight was too heavy for even the strongest among our happy humans.

But the situation became even more dire, for our happy humans, now on the ground, also lost their vantage point. Having lost their vantage point, they suddenly couldn't see that the entirety of humanity is holding hands anymore. They couldn't see the big picture anymore. All they could see was their direct vicinity.

Fragmentation started.

At this point, our happy humans started to become humans consumed by gravity. With their view limited, they eventually forgot about their initial unity altogether. With every generation that passed, the stories of old became myths.

On the ground, living was harsh. Their bodies heavy, their unity shattered, with purpose unclear. The effort required to move around made them grumpy and irritable. What's worse, every small obstacle proved to be hard to overcome. Soon enough, people started to let go of others. This way, they regained some degree of the freedom they were so used to. However, this had considerable consequences. For now, they were unable to oversee the consequences of their actions. Furthermore, they stopped caring for each other, because life was heavy and tough, and - understandably - everybody was trying to make life easier for himself. Back then, they were used to that kind of easy life. They had been flying around, after all.

But gravity had a reason.
The FALL of the humans had a very good one.

Soon after gravity kicked in, everybody got pulled to the ground. Being on the ground, everybody wondered what they should do now. So, for better or worse, they started working the LAND. Without any other option, our humans started to work the LAND in every corner of the world. Having lost the ability to see the big picture, they were unaware of their doings. Nonetheless, they were doing their job diligently. What's more, they were doing a job that our previous happy humans would have done poorly. The job was heavy and not exactly clean. Our happy humans would have despised it, for it was monotonous, dark, limiting and strenuous down there, after all.

Once in a while, drawn by an inexplicable pull, a human would cut its ties entirely from the rest of the humans, retreat into solitude, and start flapping its wings. Sometimes, these persons managed to leave the ground, despite the strong gravity, for they were not holding hands with others anymore. And what they saw was amazing. The LAND was being worked by all of us. And that gave them strength and a strong urge to hold hands with others overcame them. So they flew back, started holding hands, and told their brothers and sisters what they saw. But the others were not exactly thrilled. Everybody knew that flying is impossible. Some explained arrogantly the concept of gravity to these fliers, and deemed them crazy. Others were simply afraid of the height. Still others looked around, compared their story to what they see, and concluded their story must be false. "Empirically, I don't see anyone fly! Go ahead and fly, then!" But the flier couldn't, for they were holding hands. With a few notable exceptions.

Thus, much time has passed, while the LAND was worked, and barely a human managed to fly.

But with every generation that passed, the LAND was being worked more and more, and out of some strange reason, the more this was done, the weaker became gravity.

Act III

Due to the weakened gravity, more people started flapping their wings with success. Some were pulled back down by their loved ones, but others managed to convince them to flap their wings, too. Thus, these small groups managed to float just above ground. This made life easier, for everything started to feel easier. Things started to manifest with less strife. Hovering above ground was pretty cool, after all. Noticing their success, these fliers started to figure out how to make flying possible again. They put down their clothes, relieving themselves of the roles they had in society, got rid of their fortunes that weighed heavy on them, and started to clean their wings of all the mud that was stuck on them from the hard work on the ground. They started ascension.

It is possible to extend the story. All three parts.

Recent forum posts

ARMs revisited
New assessment - Anger
"H" is for Help
Psyche as a Program
WATCH THIS VIDEO
The Ubiquity of Mystical Experien …
The Pedagogy of the Upanishads
Greta Thunberg, the most dangerou …
What is Religion
The Human Superconductor
FINAL DRAFT of Rocket Scientists' …