PSST stands for Psycho-Social-Spiritual Teachings. PSSTs are designed to inform, uplift, and heal so you can achieve a pure Connection. Note, these items assume you have read through and are familiar with concepts in the core teachings. Those resources identified with a lock icon are available to LP students/supporters only.
Articles and resources in this cell provide a basic introduction to the LP, its beliefs, foundations, and concepts.
- Toxic Socialization – the damage that physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual assault does to the Physical Unit
- How Environment Creates the Alpha Male
- Are you a Toxic Alpha Wolf or a Connected Human Being?
- The LP Model of Mental “Illness” (1)
- Roots of Human Mental Infection (2)
- The Seven Essential Needs – a basic statement
- Triggering as a Sign of Emotional Sepsis
- How Poverty Affects the Brain and Behaviour – health and healing is not just an individual problem, as this article demonstrates, it also requires a fundamental change in the distribution of wealth in our society.
- What is Learned Helplesness?
- A Deeper Look at Defense Mechanisms. ARMS. (3)
- PSS Infections and Pathological Adaptations.
- I said I was sorry, get over it. Being accountable and doing the work of atonement.
- Rocket Scientists’ Guide to Money and the Economy – a foundational book. Essential reading if you want to understand the rest of these materials. Free to registered LP students.
- Gendered violence and gender based persecution – a sociological unit that points out how binary notions of gender serve the financial aspirations of rich white capitalists .
- What is Enlightenment? – clarifying a concept
- Using Connection Supplements to Practice Healing and Connection – some general guidance
- Cannabis as a Healing and Connection Supplement – How it works. It’s gentle, short term application. The importance of intent
- Allegory of the Blindfold – an allegorical look at connection and disconnection
- Connection Steps – A summary of the steps you need to take in order to achieve stronger and more permanent connection
- Connection Practice (aiming, grounding, controlling your thoughts, facilitating the flow)
- Connection Distortion – how your connection can be distorted by a damaged ego, unmet needs, and ideology
- Ego Explosion – is what can happen when you make a connection you are unprepared for.
- Allegory of the Room – an allegorical look at the process of collective connection
- Allegory of the Blindfold – why is it so hard to wake people up?
- Allegory of the Ships – a message of hope in these transformative times
- Allegory of the Garden – an new way of looking at human spirituality and our interface with creation
- The Problem of Evil in The Fabric
LP Connection Life Coach