They hurt you at home and they hit you at school They hate you if you’re clever and they despise a fool Till you’re so fucking crazy you can’t follow their rules A working class hero is something to be A working class hero is something to be. John Lennon – Working Class Hero
- Toxic Socialization is a socialization process characterized by
- Destruction of Attachments
- Toxic socialization causes depression, adolescent delinquency, suicidal ideation and suicidal attempts, addiction, anxiety, eating disorders, personality disorders, conduct disorders, and contributes to post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Toxic socialization also destroys the cortical regions of the brains, causing atrophy and degeneration. It undermines critical thinking capacities and diminishes our ability to empathize (see documentary).
- Toxic socialization increases the risk and incidence of physical disease.
- Toxic socialization undermines school performance and leads to maladjustment, absenteeism, low academic ability, lower test scores, school avoidance, and destruction of self-esteem
- Toxic socialization stunts intellectual, emotion, and physical growth, increases the risk of metabolic syndrome, and contributes to impaired neuro-endocrine functioning and altered cortisol responses, insulin resistance, weight gain, gastrointestinal problems, IBS, suppressed immune function, and brain damage
- Toxic socialization contributes to the development of Fascist Personality Architecture, which includes conduct disorder, antisocial behaviours, violence, hatred, lack of empathy, and psychopathy.
- Lightning Path Workbook Two – Introduction: Why Healing?
- Toxic Socialization Summary of Damages
- The Damage we are Doing to Ourselves and our Children
- Depression, Suicide, Braindamage: The Negative Impact of Toxic Socialization.
- The Emotional Abuse of Our Children: Teachers, Schools, and the Sanctioned Violence of our Modern Institutions.
- HBO Documentary “One Nation Under Stress.”An excellent documentary on the terrible impact of stress. Damages your neocortex, destroyes your thinking capabilities, undermines empathy, and shortens your lifespan.
- John Lennon song Working Class Hero – A song about the impact of toxic socialization
- Pink Floyd Album Another Brick in the Wall – An album chronicling the toxic socialization of one band member, and its psychological and emotional impact.
- The Psychopath Test – A book examining the impact of toxic socialization and the pathologies of capitalism.