Self-assessments are non-standardized self-evaluations that you can use to assess aspects of your life relevant to an authentic healing and connection process. These assessments, which should be used in conjunction with LP Workbooks and Rods, will help you determine where you need to make improvements if you want to heal and connect.
LP Specific Healing and Connection Assessments
- LP HEALING MAP: The Lightning Path HEALING MAP (Mindful Action Plan)
- How Toxic is My World? A self-assessment designed to give you an indication of how toxic your world is. The goal is to make you aware of toxicity in your environments so you can take steps to improve.
- How Violent am I? The “How violent am I” survey helps you think about and address your personal contribution to negative and toxic environments. The survey addresses physical, psychological, and emotional violence with a view towards helping you identify and reduce violent behaviours.
- How Chaotic is my World? The How chaotic is my world survey gives you a “chaos number” that you can use to assess the chaos in your life. If you want to heal and connect, you need to reduce the chaos in your life to near zero.
- Needs Assessment. The Needs Assessment survey is designed to give you an indication of how well your Seven Essential Needs are being met. The goal is to improve your life and the life of others around you to ensure full satisfaction of your needs.
Additional Healing and Connection Assessment
- Anger Score. Anger is a healthy emotion, and one that can help keep you safe and strong. However, when anger is not resolved properly, it can make you unhappy, miserable, sick and easy to manipulate. It can also make it impossible to connect. This survey helps you identify if you have “anger issues” so you can figure out why, and resolve your anger properly.
- Anxiety Score. Anxiety is an indication of felt physical, emotional, psychological, or spiritual. Anxiety can be caused by financial worries, relationships issues, economic worries, and even political worries. When you are anxious, your body releases toxic stress chemicals which undermine your ability to think clearly and connect. This survey helps you identify if you have are overly anxious so you can figure out why, and resolve the anxiety properly.
- Depression Score. Depression is an indication that one or more of your Seven Essential Needs have not, and are not, being met. If you are depressed, this is a good indication that you need to explore ways to ensure you are making progress on your essential needs. This assessment helps you identify if you are feeling depressed. If you are, you need to take steps to identify the source of the depression (i.e., which of your essential needs is not being met) and you need to take steps to ensure you meet your essential needs.
- Mania Score.
- Repetitive Thoughts and Behaviours.
- Sleep Issues.
- Somatic Symptoms.
- Substance Abuse Score.
Connection Coach Assessments
- Are you ready to be a Connection Coach? Characteristics you need to develop if you are to be a successful LP Connection Coach.
Tools for Working with Clients (CC Only)
Additional content is available to LP members only. To get the full message, become a member, register and login.