To initiate awakening, repeat one or more of the following affirmations as many times throughout the day as you can remember.
- I wish to wake up
- I wish to gain enlightenment
- I wish consciousness to descend into the vessel.
- I wish to move forward as fast and as safely as possible.
- I wish to only the highest information for the collective good of all of creation.
A Cleansing Visualization is a visualization that helps you remove emotional toxins, like accumulated guilt and shame, from your body’s emotional systems. To do a cleansing visualization, see your body standing up, covered with a thick coating of wet, gloppy, black, gunk. This gunk is guilt and shame, also fear and anger. Tell yourself that you are awake and aware and that you will do what you need to move forward towards stronger connection. Say to yourself, and others, that you no longer need to carry this guilt and shame. Now, with these thoughts in mind, visualize your hands scrapping the gloppy mess off. Start at your head and work down to your toes, slowly and carefully scrapping the black tar with your hands, and wiping it off your body. As you do this, you slowly begin to reveal a beautiful, gold glowing figure previously hidden by the inky gunk. When you have finished scraping the gunk off your body, stand tall, strong, proud, powerful, and brightly shining with the light of your own Highest Self. Repeat and necessary.
- Test to see whether you have low self-esteem by completing the Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale . If you score low, check out online resources for how to improve your self-esteem.
- Depression is a state of powerlessness. While depressed you can have trouble putting in the effort and making the changes you need to make. Depression is caused when you grow up without your essential needs being met, and also when you are suppressed, oppressed, and assaulted to the point where you become Learned Helpless. Get a rough indication of your state of mind by completing the Depression Assessment.
- Anger is an appropriate, but dangerous emotion. Anger can motivate you to change, but it can also make you susceptible to hate and manipulation. Test your level of anger by taking the LPs “Anger Assessment.”
- Learned Helplessness